Not America’s Grandpa!

Back to Article
Back to Article

Not America’s Grandpa!

Morgan Freeman
Morgan Freeman at the Oxford Union, Oxford, Britain - 11 Nov 2014

(Rex Features via AP Images)

Morgan Freeman Morgan Freeman at the Oxford Union, Oxford, Britain - 11 Nov 2014 (Rex Features via AP Images)

AP

AP

AP

Najeria Wright, Staff Writer

It was recently released that America’s grandfather, Morgan Freeman has been accused by multiple women of sexually harassing them. The man that has granted us 47 years of personality and wisdom. First it was Bill Cosby, being accused of sexual assaulting about 60 women. This could all be untrue but we never know.

One of the accusers from the movie, “Going in Style” explains that Freeman repeatedly commented on her figure and her attire. Chloe Melas of CNN, said that, during an interview about the movie when she was six months pregnant, Freeman looked her up and down and told her, “You are ripe.” Mr. Freeman saying “Boy, do I wish I was there,” was caught on camera and released on Entertainment News. Another accuser explains that, “He did comment on our bodies… We knew that if he was coming by … not to wear any top that would show our breasts, not to wear anything that would show our bottoms, meaning not wearing clothes that [were] fitted,” she said. What I get from all this is that, Morgan Freeman 80 year old self like women.

Morgan Freeman has always been looked upon as one of the industry’s best actors. With movies such as, “Million Dollar Baby”, “Bruce Almighty”, “Now You See Me” and many more, he has won over America’s heart and it so sad that all of his career is going to be wiped away through all of this. Hopefully either the truth is revealed and he can walk away from it being still, America’s grandfather, or justice gets handled and he gets what he truly deserves.

Najeria Wright, Writer

Najeria Wright is a sophomore at Milford Mill Academy. She was a former member of the Milford Mill Concert Chorale, and is a current member of the newspaper....